What is Crosswalk?
- "Crosswalk" is a special software that translates Purchasing information into accurate Accounting transactions.
- "VP1-Crosswalk" will automatically create transactions on the VP1 documents.
What will be improved?
- VP1 - Cover Sheet - Sections more descriptive
- VP1 - Section 2 - Includes quantities from the Purchase Order
- VP1 - Section 3 - Creates transactions with accurate object codes
What resources are available?
- PF6 Help for each VP1 screen
- Commodity Class Code information
- PointPlus Help
- Accounts Payable firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting and Financial Management Help Line 512-471-8802 or askUS@austin.utexas.edu
What training is available?
For answers to frequently asked questions about VP1s, visit askUS
Payment Services Links