For information on the policies and procedures of Accounting and Financial Management at The University of Texas at Austin visit the Handbook of Business Procedures. Information on Purchasing can be found in Part 7. Purchasing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Purchasing Frequently Asked Questions are located in askUS (keyword Purchasing), where you can view information on a variety of topics and search by keyword. askUS also contains other information on university systems and policies, which you may find helpful. Information on Purchasing is updated and added to askUS on an ongoing basis.
- Existing Contracts (XLSX)
- Contract vs. Purchase Order Matrix (PDF)
- Tax Exempt Information
- Understanding Change Document Transaction
- Centralized Master Bidders List (CMBL) & Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Search
- Map to Purchasing Office
- Purchasing Forms
- Procurement Card Information
- Cooperative / Group Purchasing Programs
- Buyers By Department
- Purchasing Office Staff Directory
- Receiving Information