Reimbursement is provided for UT employees, prospective employees, and UT students for expenses incurred in traveling on official University business. The Travel office processes reimbursement forms and provides information on procedures.
UT Austin Travel Policy
Travel policies are available in the Handbook of Business Procedures, Part 11:
Travel Management Services
For additional travel information, please see Travel Management Services.
Foreign Currency Exchange Rates
Current foreign currency exchange rates are provided by the OANDA.
1616 Guadalupe St.
Austin, TX 78701
From the menu selection:
- for travel reimbursements press 2
- for scholarships press 3
- for centrally billed airfare press 4
- for travel and participant fee cash advances press 5
- for direct bills on hotel or rental cars and moving expenses press 6
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Departments sending supporting documentation for payment documents to be imaged:
Campus Mail - K6000
Drop Off - MAI, Room 132
Departmental Email Assistance
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Travel Reimbursements
- email@example.com - Central Billed Airfaire (CBA)
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Moving or Relocation expenses
- email@example.com - Direct Billing for rental cars and hotels
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Cash Advances for Travel or Participant Fee Studies
- email@example.com - Scholarships, Fellowships and Cash Prizes/Awards